Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The TRF School District has announced new golf co-head coaches





Thief River Falls, MN - ISD #564 Athletic Director has announced the hiring of two of the area's finest coaches available to coach this years Golf team. RJ Johnson aka Larry and Mags aka Chuck. When asked how he was able to land this type of talent Mr. Biermaier simply said "this was just a pure gift from above, you don't find this type of talent anywhere in the United States and to have two of the premier golfers in this region step up and take the bull by the horns like these two fine lads will do is a A.D.'s dream. I couldn't be more excited to see the two escalate this team to stardom."

When asked who would be in charge Mr. Johnson said "clearly I'm the better golfer here so all decision's will be finalized by myself. Although Mr. Magnusson is a heck of a player he doesn't have my abilities around the green which is where I will shine in my teaching. I do look forward to his tutelage with the kids on how to hit his massive long ball like he's known for, but as we all know drive for show, putt for doe."

When Mr. Maggnuson heard R.J.'s quotes here what he had to say. "R.J.'s just being R.J. I'm clearly the best coach the state has seen. I'll let my coaching abilities do the talking and when the year end awards are presented you'll see who stands alone on the podium."




No comments:

Post a Comment